About Wild Peace and Whimsy
Wild– [wahyld] Adjective: frantic or distracted; crazy
Peace– [pees] Noun: a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, especially inpersonal relations; freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, an obsession, etc.; tranquillity; serenity.
Whimsy– [hwim-zee, wim-] Noun: playfully quaint or fanciful behavior or humor.
Welcome to Wild Peace & Whimsy. Life is wild. It’s messy. It can be overwhelming. It is my hope and prayer that all who come here can find your peace in the midst of the wild of life and a good dose of whimsy as well.
My husband Tom and I have 3 children ages 15 (9th grade), 13 (7th grade), and 10 (5th grade) and are all homeschooled. After adamantly proclaiming that I wouldn’t homeschool, God threw me a screw-ball and look who’s been homeschooling for the past 8-9 years. God has a great sense of humor. So, in the midst of the wild of life it is imperative that you also find your peace within the wild chaos of life; and equally important is to keep your sense of humor and have fun! So that is exactly what “wild peace” is.
I am a Jesus follower, wife to Tom, health coach, homeschool mom, animal rescuer, photographer, carpenter, and so many other titles! However, I am purpose driven to help anyone acheive optimal health through education and eating real food. Health is vital to living your life to the fullest.
Do you want to learn more about how to eat to live? Or are you wanting to know more about homeschooling? Or DIY projects. You will find a list of things below that I can help you with, or at least entertain you with! Oh, and you will find out that I love lists. I love reading a good list! So, here is your first list below:
- Need to eat gluten free? I gotcha.
- Find out what Eat to Live means.
- Find out my favorite products throughout the year.
- Recipes aplenty are coming soon.
- Homeschool stuff (all kinds of things).
- Various DIY projects.
- Eventually there will be a store on here for you.
- Various and quirky thoughts of mine (bound to be entertaining, I NEVER know what random thoughts will trot through my mind)
- Most importantly, posts on many health issues and ways to solve them with what you eat.